Reception desk: Mon – Fri, 9.00-20.00
During the Quality Gala on the 09.11.2012, at the castle in Olsztyn statuettes and awards were resented in the 8th edition of The Best Product and Service...
New version of our website contains a wide range of information on procedures, services and specialist equipment we use.
Please see the gallery presenting photographs of our clinic, and visit the virtual clinic.
Physiotherapy is used as supplementary treatment or as the basic form of musculoskeletal treatment, in particular in the case of chronic disorders.
We offer a wide range of procedures:
Complex kinesitherapy - passive, passive-active, reinforcing, isometric and other exercises.
- joint immobilisation after injuries or operative procedures,
- rheumatoid diseases,
- neuromuscular coordination disorders,
- muscular atrophy and significant muscle weakness.
Medical massage (diagnostics and treatment of myofascial trigger points).
BTL-SWT shockwave therapy.
We have been the first to introduce shockwave therapy. We are one of the three practices in the warmińsko-mazurskie province where such procedures are provided. Shockwave is defined as a sudden pressure increase wave applied in short time followed by its gradual fall with a phase of slightly negative pressure.
The biological effects of the shockwave include: increase in cell membrane transmission, growth of blood vessels in the area of tendons and muscles, healing and remodelling of muscles, improvement of microcirculation and metabolism, maintenance of collagen production, analgesic effect.
Benefits of shockwave treatment: the body is not burdened with pharmaceutical agents, possibility of limiting surgical interventions, minimisation of absenteeism at work or on sports training.
- plantar fasciitis (calcanean spur),
- Achilles tendon pain,
- shoulder tendonitis and shoulder tendon calcification,
- pain in the groin area,
- epicondylitis (tennis elbow or golf elbow),
- patellar apex syndrome and tibia border syndrome, patellar ligament inflammation,
- pain in the hip area, hamstring transplant area, at the palmar side of the wrist,
- painful points in muscles.
We offer a wide range of physical therapy procedures, such as: